Hey people! The topic for this week’s top 6 is songs of 1992, my birth year (not in particular order) . Here goes:
6. Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus-The artist himself will need to have one more verse of that, since he’s splitting from his wife due to “irreconcilable differences”…..Damn it.
5. My Lovin (You’re Never Gonna Get It) by En Vogue-This song is for people who don’t get the fact that when one is taken, they just want to do some BS on us taken people.
4. Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton-This song can make someone cry, especially when they’re depressed and wanting to commit suicide, so please listen to this and you’ll appreciate life even more afterwards.
3. When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton-I have never felt important when this song is the radio, but, now that I’m with my Dearly Beloved, I know this song can relate now.
2. Rhythm is a Dancer by Snap!-Now, the EXACT same people who wrote Everybody Dance Now…they are the sh*t! That’s all.
1. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen-This song, sung by Freddie Mercury, can really make an ex-convict’s day. I’m not a criminal, although shoplifting DAMN near did me a favor, but I can assure you, the crime of murder and shoplifting is not worth sh*t.
Taking 6 words from a YouTube video I just saw: Pasta love by Epic Meal Time.
Okay, that’s it for me today, I’ll see you when I get my computer cord….otay?