Hiya, people! I really want to take this time to say that last night was not as awesome as the time KORN’s latest album, but I hope Mom will make it up to me.
Here are the Top 6 news headlines:
1. Newton School Shooting Anniversary this weekend. My ♥ goes out to all the families of those who died, especially that of the shooter.
2. Mandela buried in ancestral grounds. Mandela passed 10 days ago, as you all know, and a lot of my respect and my ♥, as well, go out to the Mandela family…..
3. Jordan Graham accepts plea deal in newlywed murder case.
4. New Beatles recordings to be out on iTunes.
5. NK dictator executes his own uncle.
6. Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom….(In my opinion, it ain’t about $. It’s about how many excuses this dude brings up, and I believe they went too far for poor Khloe)
Only 6 words can describe last night:
The music rocked. The rest didn’t.
That’s all the time I got, folks. I will try to get a daily double dose of words of every day starting either today or new year’s day 2014. I hope sooner, because sometimes life in a flat can be very boring.