Hi, people! This Sunday marks the first Sunday post of 2014 (Sorry I’m late, lol). Here are the Top 6 News Headlines:
1. NBC Announces Peter Pan For Next Live Production
2. New Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis Apologizes For Calling Gays “Pervert”
3. Coffee Shop Called Flames Goes Up In Flames
4. Maryland Mother Kills Her Two Children in Exorcism
5. Lawyer: Boy Jailed in Philly Shooting Not To Blame
6. Twin Blasts in Bangkok Protests Wound 28
So, for all you literature freaks out there, here are 6 words for today’s blog post:
Happy birthday to Edgar Allan Poe!
That’s all for this one, folks. I will blog ya tomorrow! 😉
Love, SwaniRose Morgan.